is it unusually cold where you live today?

just two days ago, we were wearing spaghetti straps and shorts. today, i sent my oldest to school wearing 3 top layers. i think it was 40ish this morning, and when you're acclamated to florida weather with summers in the 90's, 40 is like an arctic zone. this blast of cold air came out of nowhere!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep.... hence my question earlier! It's 54 right now in Jax FL

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/660213/What_is_the_temperature_where_you_are_right_now

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You must live near me. I'm all bundled up today.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No, we are right on par with where we should be. 20* - whoopy freakin freezing!! I really hate it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• well no spaghetti strap tops here in GA in a while but it's actually kinda nice here today...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope. It's quite nice out today - nearly 60. Great, but not unheard of, in December in Colorado.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes! Its 22 out now,and that's the HIGH for the day!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It's cold, but that is pretty usual for this time of year.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It was super cold (for here) last week. This week should be nice. Today it's 62 and sunny.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• lol @ lily- did not see your question earlier :) im your southwestern neighbor down in tampa! it is always muggy, hot and humid here. today it's so dry and cold. it was so windy yesterday! im glad the wind has atleast calmed down, it was brutal...
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It was 84 just this past Tuesday!!

Good thing the wind has calmed down. Florida weather is very unpredictable and always has been. I remember our weather back in the '70's and it would be raining and so chilly outside, but I still rode around on my bike! And a week later warm again.

I liked it when I lived up north. We had 8 inches of snow on the ground but we had SUNSHINE!! You would never know it was freezing cold outside if you did not look out the window.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010