Feeling bloated and uncomfortable

I think I am pregnant. I am 44 and it has been a long time -19 years since I was pregnant last. I am 100% positive I am. I just have not gotten a positive test yet. I took one but I didn't read the directions and didn't do it right. I took it on the 27th which I assume was too early. I had my last period Nov. 4th thru 10th. I spotted on the 19th, 21st , and 22nd just a little each day. I assume it was implanting. When I was pregnant before, I didn't have anything to study. I just went with it. Now, I want to know everything. I didn't expect to be pregnant. I was switching doctors and was off birth control for 3 months. We didn't protect ourselves. I just thought I was too old to have any eggs left. Naive, I know. Problem is, I feel really bloated. I have many other symptons. I am just worried if my dates could be off and I could be further along. Does anyone feel like me or is this just my imagination? I just want to know something. I can't wait and I know nothing will tell me that until I go to doctor. I am going next Monday. I am due to start today... I am dying for something. I would love to have another. I am just not a good pregnant person. I am hoping if I am, I can watch the signs and weeks and enjoy it all. Thanks for any advice you can give me. I need it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what to say other than I am not a good pregnant person either...HATED IT!! I'm glad your excited if you are prego and I hope you are!!! Let us know!
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 2:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2010