how to deal with cramping and neasuea in pregnancy

I am only like 4-5 weeks along, but I keep getting menstral like cramps and a pain in my private it isn't real bad just uncomfertable more like annoying. Also the neausea isn't to bad actually just it seems like I am fine and everytime I eat I get neauseas. I didn't have this with my other 2 kids at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some gingeral and saltine crackers. and for the pain downstairs my dr told me it was fine to sit on a heating pad at a low temp to help sooth the soreness...check with your dr to see if that would be ok...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• As far as the nausea, make sure you get something light in your tummy as soon as you get up, should help. As far as the cramping, try to keep your midsection warm. This summer, I found myself either sitting on the back porch or with something wrapped around my tummy and applying a slight pressure to keep them at bay. Good Luck and Congratulations Mommy!!
    Sica_Belle

Answer by Sica_Belle at 3:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010