provera and clomid

If I don't start my period by the beginning of January then my OB is going to have me take provera. What are my chances of ovulating after provera if I'm not prescribed to take clomid?

LindsayLL

Asked by LindsayLL at 2:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly it really depends. It's kind of a 50/50 thing. Some women take Provera and never have another cycle issue. Those women just seem to need a little push back into fertility. Other women have to take the Provera, take clomid to ovulate, have blood test to confirm no pregnancy and then take provera again in order to have another cycle.

Honestly you'll just have to see how it goes with your body. In the mean time...check out Fertility Blend (http://www.fertilityblend.com/). It's CLINICALLY PROVEN to work and it kind works in the same way that clomid and Provera do.

It won't hurt to try! GL!

Anonymous