what to expect

today i have an u/s at 4:40, bc yesterday when i went to my first checkup the test was neg even though i had a positive home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago, and the dr. thought that was a false test, and i kept on insisting to him to give me the blood test, he finally gae in, but today it's my u/s, what can i expect them to do???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• blood test, and ultrasound...and try to hear a heartbeat if you are pregnant
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• get ready for the COLLLLLLLLLLD jelly! they will scan your belly but sometimes those idiots can miss a baby hiding behind something
    Anonymous

• They'll likely do an internal U/S, to see if there is a sac and that it's attached properly. Good luck to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i know hopefully everything goes as planned. my son is 9 yrs. old and had a ms back in march....
    keep ur fingers crossed for me!!!!!
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They will probably use the wand and do an internal US. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They will put Vaseline or something on your lower stomach & use a small tool to look for a possible baby, it doesn't hurt at all
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 4:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2010