Do your kids have a themed bedroom?

my sons room is new super mario bros. I love it

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 2:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• Our boys (ages 7 and 8 yrs) room is off road/camo themed. They love it, it looks like a jeep is jumping out of the wall,lol... They share a room so when they agreed on it I was relieved! Our teen sons room doesn't have a theme....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My sons is nautical themed...i am not a fan of character themes
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Before we moved 5 mos ago it was a garden theme. Now it is a garden theme with curious George stickies on the wall that belong to the little boy that lived here before us. My DD loves them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope, no theme. I hate themes.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It was kind of accidental, but yes, my son's room is car themed. We hung a blanket on the wall with a road and cars all over it, and his curtains and sheets are all automobiles, and he has one of those matchbox road rugs.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes, we have spiderman and a pink garden theme...the kids love it too!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• His walls look like a clip from the video game. and he has mario cart comforter set
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yup.. instead of having a "nursery" theme that would be "old" in a year.. we chose to go from birth with a Tinkerbelle theme..
    In the next year we will be moving & she will be almost 5, so it will be up to her if she wants to change her theme or keep it.

Her sheets, covers are tink. she has big stickers on the wall, her mirror, tink clocks, "Jim Shore" Tink figurines..

(anyone with a favorite theme should check out Jim Shore! its AMAZING!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Until he was 5 his room was Thomas, we are working to change it to Spiderman.
    My daughter's is mostly Dora, w/some princesses thrown in. We will change the theme when she gets out of a toddler bed, then she gets to pick.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My girls share a bedroom while we're in our apartment and it's pink and grey butterflies and dragonflies. It matches the baby's bedding and I got my 3 year old pink and grey sheets to match. When we move into our house in a few months though it will probably change. I love it though, it's very sweet and girly. I'll be sad to see it go.
    KristaJo

Answer by KristaJo at 4:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010