• In the Spotlight:

confused

I went to the er on tuesday an i found out i was pg the dr didn't do a sono an he couldn't really tell me how far along i was-so i decided to take matters into my own hands and calculated my pregnancy on a pregnancy calender online and it says presumed conception date 6/11/08 an my due date would be 3/4/09 and it says i am 5weeks but i thought i was going on 4weeks any help will be appreciated thanks in advance

mrs.alejandro

Asked by mrs.alejandro at 8:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well your best bet is to make an appointment with your dr. and he will let you know excatly how many weeks you are.
    MommyG203

Answer by MommyG203 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Those pregnancy calculators are weird because they go by the date of you last period. They don't take into consideration that you may have ovulated later than normal or anything like that. I would go to the doctor and have them do an ultra sound to find out for sure
    kell1018

Answer by kell1018 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• The way that the calculators and DR's calculate your due date and how far you are is from your last period. Pregnancy are typicly 40 weeks long, but in reality your baby is about 38 weeks. Make any sense?
    mommyslove08

Answer by mommyslove08 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Does it really matter?Your doc is going to give you all the information when you go see him or her to confirm the pregnancy.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2008