Hello Momies!!!

How is everyone?!?! My work day started off well.. Made a over the phone customer overly happy just because I tok the time to call a store in my mall to see if they were "alive" in her words.. LOL So that made me feel awesome.. maybe make the day go faster? lol hope everyone is staying warm and safe!!

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Glad you had such a good day!! I've been doing laundry. Not the most exciting of days :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nice to see a chipper person! Glad your day is good, and hope it continues to get better.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• lol... its only the beginning of my day sooooo.. still early :) I hate laundry btw lmao.. never ending battle haha
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Good all went well! Staying warm in 55 degree FL weather!

Finishing laundry myself and getting my son his snack being he is home from school now. He is on his 3rd tangelo cause he said it takes over 3 to make up for the size of an orange! or 4 ! Yep.. he has that right!

Have a good day yourself! Hope the rest of your day goes faster too!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• :) Im in Fla myself.. soooo happy its finally "CHILLY" sometimes I miss the 30 and below weather back home :/
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Hello! God Bless Everyone!!!!
    TamTam0076

Answer by TamTam0076 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• hello ladies godbless you & have a warm safe evening
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010