Stiff upper lip!

I had a ct scan with oral contrast today. Lord help me, that stuff they make you gag down is sooooooooo gross! White, thick, foamy YUCK. Don't you think with all the modern medicine we have these days, they could make stuff taste better? Or, do you think they just don't care?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 3:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You would think they could make it taste better, but apparently not. Or maybe it is as good as they can make it. Can you imagine how much worse it could be?

Hope everything is alright with your results ♥
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• After my Mom was diagnosed years ago with the "C" word, the ER had her drink some neon colored radioactive gunk also! I swear it GLOWED! Can't tell me any different! Not sure WHAT it was but she had to drink it. Bless her soul.

Trust me... a spoonful of sugar does not always help the medicine go down, now does it?!?!

I pray all goes well with your results too *hugs*
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I know what you mean I had to drink liquid berylium once and it was disgusting. Also I hate the taste of floride treatments at the dentist. Ugh. Good luck, I hope all goes well for you.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 4:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It would be nice if taste better but they could care less.
    TamTam0076

Answer by TamTam0076 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They can make it better my daughter had that test at Johns Hopkins in the children' department and they gave her a choice of flavors. They just don't care if you like it or not.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• that crazy wow
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010