Ok ladies i need help

Im 18 yes i knw but i need help> Im really starting to fall for this guy and i dnt knw how to tell him he is my sons dads best friend and my dads worker!!! HELP ME PLEASE IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!

tylersmama09

Asked by tylersmama09 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• er....ask him out?
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You will never know if its meant to be between you two if you don't try, and tell him how you feel.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I married my uncles employee and my family stopped talking to me lol. Ask him out!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My best advice.

First and foremost.. Avoid any sticky situations.. Make sure that there is **nothing*** (love/romantic feelings..etc) left between you and your child's father. Other than of course your "parental" relationship with your child. It could be messy if either of you still have unresolved feelings/issues, if you are interested in his best friend. If there are no lingering issues/feelings. Then make sure you know the depth of your feelings so that you can be honest with not only this guy but yourself as well. Once you are sure that your feelings are worth pursueing and there will be no collateral damage (so to speak), tell him how you are feeling and what level of interest you have in him.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• THIS IS MORE OF MY STORY>>> iVE KNOW THIS GUY SINCE I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM THEN TO WE LOST CONTACT. WELL I MET MY SONS DAD WE DROPPED OUTTA SCHOOL HAD A BABY WELL WE WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND HE MET MY EX THEY BECAME FRIENDS.HE STARTED HANGING OUT AROUND MY HOUSE MORE AND THE FEELINGS CAME BACK AFTER ME AND MY EX SPLIT UP. IVE TOLD HIM I LIKE HIM HE TOLD ME HE LIKES ME TO BUT DOESN'T WANNA HURT TYLER MY EX. I JUST DNT KNW WHAT DO DO ABOUT THIS ALL
    tylersmama09

Comment by tylersmama09 (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Im a firm believe of just being upfront an honest , but if you never try you will never know , and i dont know about you but i hate thinking what if !!
    BrookesMum

Answer by BrookesMum at 4:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Sounds like drama. I would move on. You don't need all those complications in your life. Unless the two of you are willing to move far away from the lives you have now to start a new one together I would leave it alone.
    mommywho28

Answer by mommywho28 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• This how I would feel it would be in my best interest to handle this situation based on your reply.

If he is leary due to not wanting to hurt your ex's feelings or cause any issues in that regard. Then I would would respect that and continue a friendship only until he felt comfortable with us taking our relationship to another level beyond friendship. I can understand where he is coming from. So, I would stay friends only for now, then if our feelings grow even more overtime and we decide to pursue more, and there is no more leariness in regards to hurting others or causing issues.... then okay we could take it further. If that doesn't happen, then well I still have a good friend by my side.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Grrr...I am the girl that 2 guys which were friends (BEST friends) both liked, and so they decided neither would be with me, out of respect for EACHOTHER. Well, fast-forward 10 years, and they are not friends (for other reasons) and now I married the one I belonged with. Go for it! Life is short, and friends aren't always forever. We are still upset over the 9 1/2 years we missed out on being together :(
    MSMama21

Answer by MSMama21 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• sweetie i dont really know what to tell you but good luck i hope whatever you choose it is the right thing & it works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010