no ovulation still

I stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago (and had not had a pp af) Last month I tested OPK everyday. Until one day positive! I had my first period 11 days after the positive OPK.
This month it would be cycle day 19 and still no positive opk. They were getting darker and darker but still not fully positive. I drank A LOT of water this week I mean A LOT could that mess my OPK results up?

I guess it could be my body still getting on track! But I wanted this to be the month :(

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body is probably still trying to get back on track.

I had my first postpartum period on November 12 which was 11 days after I ovulated (I chart so I know EXACTLY when I ovulate).

Now I'm on CD 21 and I still haven't ovulated but I started having fertile mucus today so I expect to ovulate any day now. I hoping my luteal phase will be longer this month so that if the egg is fertilized so my body can substain the pregnancy.

I personally wouldn't use the OPKs because they can miss ovulation. Start tracking your cervical mucus. That might be more helpful.

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• It just takes a while to get back on track. It took about 4 or 5 cycles PP for my period to get back to being regular. Just hang in there.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010