Does anyone know of anything that will...

Give u energy and works fast,like herbs,drinks etc..I am an old Mom and Grandma that has tons to do like most ppl this time of year.I think my get up and go has got up and went?I'm motivated but get so tired/0 energy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• Coffee always works for me!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I swear by Red Bull but as a healthcare professional I would tell you to just eat healthy and get plenty of rest. Most herbs and quick energy drinks/pills have far more side effects than health benefits!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• multivitamins help for energy and peanuts give you energy also
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• When I need an extra energy boost, I either drink a Monster Blue (blue is sugar-free) or a 5-hour Energy Boost. You can find these at most grocery stores and in convenience stores. Obviously, your grocery store will be cheaper. But, Hey! When you are on the fly and need something NOW...you get it where it is most convenient! LOL
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Energy drinks and coffee are find but not good for you. Get some Maca Maca and add it to your morning juice. It takes about a week but you'll see how great you feel.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I use the 5 hr. energy shots. I don't like all the sugar and calories in the regular energy drinks. These are basically a butt load of B vitamins and other ingredients that are natural, and some caffeine. But like anything else, use in moderation!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 4:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Get your iron checked. Low energy especially with a good night's rest can be a sign of anemia. Eating a lot of iron rich foods can also help. Like Dark Greens, Green Veggies, Red Meats, etc. Those are the best route to go. Energy drinks are nothing but overdoses of Caffine and can cause heart problems even in the most healthy of people. I would stay away from those as much as possible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• sorry...I meant to say Maca Maca Powder.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• If you don't already take vitamins, you should start; there's no way you can get all your nutritional needs through today's food alone. Plus you should add coconut oil to your diet. Coconut oil in and of itself not only provides energy but it also helps with absorption issues so that your body will make the most of the vitamins and minerals you're consuming. I had been taking vitamins for years but it wasn't until I added coconut oil because of its numerous health benefits that I noticed a huge increase in energy.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2010