Bump it's???

2 questions

1. Do they really work???

2. Is it hard to get them to stay in your hair?

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have really thin hair so i didnt like them, one of my friends uses them all the time and she loves them
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i have tryed them an i have really long hair an i cant get them to stay proper in mt hair at all !!! But i have friends that use them in there hair that is shorter an they work fine !
    BrookesMum

Answer by BrookesMum at 4:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

•  

Do u think they will work in my hair?

patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I really think in totally depends on the texture of your hair! I cannot get them to work at all but I have a friend who has coarser hair and they work great for her! I personally would not spend money on them again.
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• hum well my hair is really soft and thick! I don't want to run out and buy ne and it just be a waist of money! but I see all these girls with their hair like that and I want to try it, I don't even know how to tease my hair...

HOW DO U TEASE UR HAIR?
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes and no.. They take a while. and you have to tease your hair which is a NONO if you ask me!
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Tracy on Jerseylicious gave a good lesson on teasing. I wouldn't mind trying those Bump Its if I knew they'd work. But my hair is fine (smooth texture...NOT thin) and thick (density). Usually it's too heavy and too slick for most things. I don't know if it would work for me.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I bought them and I can not get them to stay in my hair or my daughter's . I have better luck with ratting and teasing our hair to get this look. My husband and son think we are crazy!LOL
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010