When your baby was 9 months old?

What toy was their favorite? and what one did you not mind being played with cause the noise wasn't so bad? My son will be 9 1/2 months old and christmas and I'm dreading the noise making music singing push popping toys that are about to come my way! so which ones are not so bad but fun to play with him with?

motherofzander

Asked by motherofzander at 11:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughters fav. toy is her links.. SHE LOVES THEM. even though she has 5million toys
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Plastic stackable cups. That has been his all time favorite toy.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• A stupid pooh phone!! Ahhh it drives me insane. Oh and this stuffed shark that if you barely walk across the floor it will start laughing and vibrating like crazy. Both of those I can thank the grandparents for......
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 11:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My DS is almost 9 months now and loves these soft blocks that have different textures and the stackable rings. Unfortunately, everything else makes noise, LOL! Most of the toys have on/off switches, which I recommend you use when you find yourself singing along to the toy for the millionth time. Books are great, too. He likes the pictures.
    crazydogchick

Answer by crazydogchick at 11:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008