I'm seriously going to gain 10 lbs. Today, lol!

idk why but I'm having a crazy munchies attack lmao! But I don't know what I want... I had marshmallows, it's not something sweet I want, I had potato chips, so it's not something salty either, and I had a mango with chili powder and hot sauce, that didn't satisfy it either lol , I need to stop before I eat everything in this house, I'm such a pig today :D

is anyone else having a major pig out day?

HappyMonkeys

Asked by HappyMonkeys at 5:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If you have little portions of each your not pigging out my dear. Now...if you had the whole bag of marshmallows (I always thought they were spelled wrong...shouldn't it be marshmellows) and the whole bag of chips....then you are a piggy....lol.

I get craving for going to a particular place to eat and it won't go away till I get taken there.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Lol I didn't eat the whole bag of marshmallows ( you're right,it does look weird lol) but I did have the whole freakin bag of chips lmao :D
    HappyMonkeys

Comment by HappyMonkeys (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The mango was healthy! Don't be so down on yourself, at least one of your munchies was for a fruit that's loaded with good stuff - you did something good for yourself by having that!

And I disagree, marshmallows looks wrong (because it is wrong haha) with an e!
    Anonymous

• I have days like that, lol. Today wasn't one of them, but I have totally been there!! Now a mango with chili powder and hot sauce...that sounds very interesting...
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I get that way when I am on my period!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• a mango with what? Strange craving.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 3:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I do have days like that. I try not to keep too much junk in the house so I have to nibble on cheese and fruit and stuff.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• no i havent pigged out in a long time
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010