How can I change the way I feel...

I want more in my life. But everything seems to revolve around drugs, I take prescriptions. I dream of being a slut in a major way, for my Hubby while he dresses up as a priest, but I might be too afraid to respond.
I keep wanting excitement and finding laundry, dishes, meals to be cooked and a tween who needs my attention instead.
I used to have fun, excitement... ohh... the stories.
I was wild.
My heart screams for freedom of responsibility. My heart also wants to care for my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think you need to talk to a therapist. Im sure you have good intentions but if the bad days are outweighing the good then its time to talk to someone for advice/guidance. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have my moments with this too but I really try to remember how I felt as I was doped up and "free" of responsibilities, permiscuiss and "wild" and I always come back to it was not as fun as i thought. I glorified it at the time but deep in my soul I knew it was empty and really unfufilling place to be. It has taken me years of therapy and healing to realize life now is so much more fufilling...I also found love and peace in jesus christ (not that I am pushing that on you) but it was what filled the void for me!
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have some problems as well and it dont make us bad people but knowing that you need help is good. Seek some proff. help and see if its just a fase or not. Always put your kids first b/c they need you
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 5:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010