What is the worst job is America?

African-American man Barack Obama, 47, was given the least-desirable job in the entire country Tuesday when he was elected president of the United States of America. In his new high-stress, low-reward position, Obama will be charged with such tasks as completely overhauling the nation's broken-down economy, repairing the crumbling infrastructure, and generally having to please more than 300 million Americans and cater to their every whim on a daily basis. As part of his duties, the black man will have to spend four to eight years cleaning up the messes other people left behind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• msmoody you are dead on accurate!! heheheh

ok, the worst job in america: i guess it depends on where you live...
    my 1st thought was a high school teacher, anywhere in the world on that one...
    second, i would say coal miner, seriously...black lung, mine shaft collapses, being under ground for long hours... no thanks!!
    third: irs agent. who likes the irs???

actually, the worst job in america: having to call a mom and tell her that her son/daughter has been killed over something stupid!! (drinking and driving, stray bullet, drug deal gone bad, ect)
    would you like to have to pick up that phone, or go knock on that door, KNOWING what you are about to have to say??? not me...
    MONHOLLENMOM

Answer by MONHOLLENMOM at 12:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• president
    Anonymous

• I dont see how president would be the worst job in America! Shit after he runs his term as President he will make a million dollars a yr for doing nothin'. Think about that.
    Anonymous

• I think being President is probably the most STRESSFUL job in America, but not the worst by far. There are so many awful jobs out there, President doesn't even make my list of "I would rather pull my toenails out than do this" jobs.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 11:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Not sure if it's the worse job in America but it's not one I'd want.
    Anonymous

• You're right. He's the political equivalent to those poor clowns you see in parades trailing behind the horses with pooper-scoopers...

trying to clean up the endless trail of shit that the Clydesdale Bush team left behind.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 11:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL, msmoody.....love it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yikes! I've actually been on that side of the fence MON... I was a paramedic for four years. I didn't actually have to tell the family, but I was there when they were told. I was also there for administration of last rights...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2008