• LOL. This guy was on our local news last night. He lives not far from us. The good side is that he is using the LED lights which use only a fraction of the electricity the standard lights use. We changed out all our lights indoors and outdoors to LED strands last year. We love them and plan to add more each year so we can do more things as we go. I love displays like this guy has. I wish I had enough lights to do one myself!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love those kinds of displays.I just add more and more each year maybe someday I'll be on something who knows
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• In fact, I had recorded our newscast just for this segment! LOL. and, I was watching the recording when I ran across your question. They showed a 50 light strand of the LED bulbs uses only 2.7 watts of energy next to a 50 light strand of standard bulbs that use 253 watts!! WOW! What a difference! So, anyone who ever wondered if the LEDs really make a difference...they do! And, I think they are a lot clearer in color as well.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• While I wouldn't want to live next door (imagine trying to sleep at night with the flashing), I would definitely drive past the house to see it! :)
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 8:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love looking at them, would not want them at my house or near my home!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The music I would not like blaring like it does.......but I love the light show. So unique like the other ones they've posted before this guy.

Very creative!

And yes... its awesome to save so much per watts per hour there using LED lights than the standard! That would make for a much less electric bill for the month for sure!

Hope you all enjoy it. Just a little perk for the Holidays to watch I think!
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010