What to Pack?

My two year old is going to stay with her grandparents while i have my c-section she will gone for 3 days and i already packed a bag but i keep thinking im forgetting something Some ideas so i can make sure my daughter has everything she needs.

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Bring some toys for her to play with. Something to keep her occupied. If she likes a favorite blanket, bring that. Something to ease her sleeping while you're gone. Also, ask your parents if they need you to pack food.snacks...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Think of everything she uses on a daily basis and make a list as you go all day today
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• some of her special toys, a favorite toy, a favorite blanket, a night light. If they live close to you than they can get some of the items you missed. Maybe even a special cup, plate, snacks, cereal.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 5:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• you may be just nervious and think your forgetting.... but if she's not potty trained then i'd say plenty of diapers and clothes... and if she doesn't have any toys at her grandparents house then i would say that too... and juices.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• this is her first time staying the night anywhere i think i may be nervous!!
    aggheff08

Comment by aggheff08 (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Pack two outfits, two pairs of socks, and two pairs of undies (unless she's still in diapers) for every day, an extra pair of shoes, any medicine she might need in case she gets sick, her favorite blanket and toy, toothbrush and toothpaste, a coat, any special food she might want/need if the grandparents don't have it, her sippy cup if she uses one, her medical insurance card if she has one, and her hairbrush.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• OH and a book about becoming a big sister/welcoming a new baby into the family.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have my mom take my dd every couple weeks and I mad sure she had a medical release from me. I just typed up a statement that if she got sick or hurt my mom had my permission to take her to the doctor or ER and have her treated, i signed it and attached a copy of our insur card. Ive worked in the medical feild and this will save your parents, you and your kiddo a headache if something does happen (god forbid it does, but better safe than sorry) they will not treat your daughter otherwise until they can contact you and you are gonna be buisy...CONGRATS!! other than that my mom always told me if I forgot something thats what stores are for and she would take care of it, I bet yours feel the same:) enjoy bringing your new love into the world
    scanamey77

Answer by scanamey77 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Is there any way that you all can do a test run ? I am no where near my due date but my OB said that since my son is always with me to allow him to spend time and then take naps there before the big day. This help to make your child more comfortable without the drama of sleep in an unfamiliar home. I just think you should write everything down she uses in one day and go with that.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010