does it hurt because the babys low?

my baby is low right now and usually always is..when i go pee i get bad cramps until i stand up and about 10 sec's later their gone...is it because the babys low?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Most likely. I get the same way, I have such a hard time going pee now cuz it hurts my stomach. My baby is so low that his head bumps my cervix and it hurts like hell!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• well it doesnt happen all the time..he just started being high this past month but today he was low again and i got cramps while using the bathroom
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm carrying high (the kid is practically in my ribs) and I get that sometimes when I sit on the pot too. Does NOT feel good, lol.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm carrying very low, feels like his fist could pop out when he's dancing in there. yes, when you sit it is uncomfortable, i feel the pain - good luck!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah I got pains too but you may want to make sure its not a UTI just to be safe
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Probably. My baby is so low, I get kicked in the pelvic bones if you can imagine that. I have had a lot of cramping and discomfort with my pregnancy. Can't wait until it's over!!!
    bensmom531

Answer by bensmom531 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• oh i feel for you i carried my last one low....i thought i wasnt going to make it to D-day cause of the pain and cramping
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• didn't u say u were having twins? or was that someone else?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It happpens .....and its normal,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• ANON. NOOO IM NOT HAVING TWINS LOL
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2008