• In the Spotlight:

I WANT TO RELOCATE...

HI EVERYONE...I WANT TO RELOCATE TO FLORIDA...BECAUSE THE WEATHER HERE IS TOO COLD FOR ME...I WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT ORLANDO...ANY NICE NEIGHBORHOOD SUGGESTIONS...I HAVE 2 CHILDREN WITH DISSABILITIES...ADHD AND AUTISM...PLEASE ..HELP...ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED ..THANKS IN ADVANCE..

damarisperez

Asked by damarisperez at 11:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Travel

• I'm moving to Pensacola soon.....the east side I hear is the best. I've been to Miami...it's nice but some areas are expensive to live, I like Lakeland and Auburndale..nice and small but more elderly people. I just love Florida period!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You should look for a Orlando or just a FL cm group on here they can probably give you a lot of info
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• :) I'm in Sarasota it's nice here. Only been here about 3 months though. Don't know much about Orlando though...only the theme parks there. It's just too "busy" for me.

I am enjoying the weather though!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I've been in Florida for 28 years. Orlando is one of the most humid areas in Florida. There is no ocean or gulf breeze there. I'm on the east coast in Indian River county. I like it here because I am within a couple of hours of anywhere you might want to go in Florida - Tampa 2 1/2 hrs, WPB 1 hr, Orlando 1 1/2 hrs, Daytona 2 /12 hrs, Miami 2 hrs. There are many rural areas as well as cities but the cities are different here than they are in the north east - less industry.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008