How do I make him feel special?

How do I make his day like he always makes mine without being corny or cheesy?

Krista0723

Asked by Krista0723 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Corny or cheesy works just as well as anything else

Answer by admckenzie at 6:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• sexy lingerie, his fav meal, a gift, a homemade card w/ a love letter inside.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Point out a good quality in him that you think makes him more special than the rest :) We all like to be praised.
    Anonymous

• Treat him in the manner in which he feels is being treated special. Do those little things for him that he finds/feels are special.

It doesn't matter if it's: corny, cheesy, sexy...whatever.. As long as he sees it/views it/comprehends the meaning behind your actions.. that's the important part. That he "Gets" what your intentions are.

Have fun with it.. Try different things.. You may be suprised by not only his reactions, but also how simple it can be to make him feel special and appreciated.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Take him to a strip club and you both can enjoy the private room!! he will love you forever if you do this. Just be brave and do it. It sounds like you have a great guy so keep him pleased keep him interested in you baby!! make him see how hott you are!!
    sinnerchristian

Answer by sinnerchristian at 6:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Try to anticpate things he will need and do them for him. Like I always stop what I am doing and get his uniform for work so he knows I appreciate him working so hard.

Another thing I have learned to do is pick my battles.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 8:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010