Shopping Help

I am not the best at searching for items online so I am asking for your help. I am searching high and low for the cheapest 32 inch flat panel I can find. I found a store that says they will match any price and take another 10 percent off! Can you help me?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 6:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• When people say they will price match, it has to be the EXACT SAME model of the same brand. No store will give you a 32" Samsung smart TV for the price of a 32" Vizio somewhere else, for example. You need to know exactly what you want. Taking the cheapest model can be a big mistake - you often get what you pay for. Personally, I think Vizios are the worst - color is always off and if you pause something too long it will burn the image into the screen. You should go to someplace like Best Buy and actually look at all the TVs to compare what has a better picture and determine what price range you would find acceptable. If you have Best Buy, Electronics Express, and HHGreg, you can bounce around between them getting them to lower the price. You can also tell them "I work for Dell and I can get 15% off that model if I order through them." Most people don't ask for verification.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010