what do u think about adult kids discussing their sex life with their parents?

grandmattcthat's off limits with my mom. just too weird. with my girlfriends well that's a different story.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• One of my daughters kind of does sometimes, and I stop her and say way too much information!!!

Answer by older at 6:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It's perfectly normal for us... I have and do talk to my mom about sex, and my gram... And I've heard more than my share of "sex stories" from them as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It depends really how open you are with ur kids. I know my sister dicusses in details lol with my mom and my father and me im more private. I really dont feel comfortable with my parents knowing about my sex life. I mean some thing sure we joke about but details and stuff..yea not hapenning lol
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 7:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I talk with my mom about my sex life. In my home growing up sex was an open topic so that we would feel comfortable going to her with any question about it that we had. It also made it easier to go to her about birth control when we decided to have sex. For me I didn't have sex until I was 18. But I still went to my mom and talked to her and told her I was going to go get on something. I was still living with her and felt she had a right to know what and why I was going to do.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't discuss it with my mom, but to each their own.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My DD's talk to me about their sex lifes.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I couldn't/wouldn't but I wouldn't knock someone who could.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My mom and I have a pretty open relationship, and we talk about those things, just not in great detail. My dad would rather think I'm still a virgin (even though I'm a mom!). I think it REALLY depends on the relationship between the parent and the child.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I couldn't do it.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 6:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• me and my mom do. i was the only girl aside from my mom growing up. so we are very close. we tell each other at times to go home and give our hubby's some. i don't feel uncomfortable about it at all. i wish my boys would be as open about it although they are to be having sex until they marry.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010