1st time since preggo...TMI, TMI, TMI adult content

I am 8 weeks pregnant and for 6 weeks in fear of hurting the baby or even losing the baby we have not had sex. Tonight I want to do it since we are both very edgey. Before getting pregnant we had sex at least every other day. So going 6 weeks without it has been a tough time.
Here's my very embarrasing questions. I was thinking of starting things in the shower tonight. This usually consists of me going down on him (without him cumming) and him fingering me (usually from behind). Are both of these things safe?
My next question is I already have round ligament pain so am I going to have to worry about things being uncomfortable when he's goes in? And if so which position is usually better (him on top or me)?
Sorry for the TMI but I think that tonight is the night and I want to make sure that I am prepared for everything. Plus I keep hearing how pregnancy sex gives you amazing orgasms and want to see for myself.
Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• All of the above sounds perfectly fine. As for how your body will react, just take it slow and if something hurts make sure to speak up and say so. Then try a different position. I always have the best sex while pregnant.

HAVE FUN!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes sweetie get going! Sex will not harm your baby, Choose which one is more comfortable neither will harm the baby unless you goodhave a history of miscarriage. Now go please that man!

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Everything will be fine. You don't need to worry, just enjoy your evening. I always thought the best position was to be on top because that way you can control everything.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Pregnant sex is amazing, do it however you feel comfortable as long as your doctor hasn't restricted you. Your baby is currently smaller than a chicken egg so any position should be fine, however as your belly gets bigger try cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, or pretty much any position that won't put pressure on your growing tummy. GL & have fun!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• SEX IS AMAZING IM 9 WEEKS AND HOT DAMN GET IT ON
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 8:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010