• In the Spotlight:

To all the women who ask when they ovulate, are confused about ovulation or having issues getting pregnant...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

This is a FREE fertility course about charting, finding your ovulation time, etc.

This has helped me VERY VERY MUCH and I hope it can help some of you. I was able to get pregnant the first month after implamenting the info I learned here.

****I'm not associated with Fertility Friend...just a consumer...not trying to sale you anything I swear...just want to help other women who are going through what I went through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Bump! Thanks for sharing!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No problem! I truly hope it helps someone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Don't tell them... but I used that site to prevent pregnancy. After putting in the information for 3 months, I failed at that and that's where my second daughter comes from. I'm checking the temps and fluids again to find a pattern in my cycle I can go by.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I used this site for preventing as well when we're not TTC. I use FAM but I like being able to put my info in online instead of having to pay for a computer chart or do it on paper.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Been using Fertility Friend for several years and still not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Anon...

If you've been trying for years you need to see a doctor. The average women will get pregnant within 4 months of charting both cervical mucus and BBT.

I'm sorry you're having trouble but stastistics show that MOST women who are having issues getting pregnant in under a year of TTC time are missing their ovualtion time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010