who else is single because of huge probs with other parent?

I am not talking you dont like them or they cheated on you or things of that nature. I am talking maybe dangerous mental disorders that exist or domestic abuse issues? How do you cope and what do you say when it seems as though the world just thinks you hate men and thats not at all so and you really wish for you and for your child that you could/would have found someone normal. Do you explain? how do you go about this issue when the outside world is seeing your " jadedness" if you will?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 7:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Let's see he was a drug addict, a theif and abusier. When I finally left him with our son, he stalked me for a year. I finally got him arrested and he spent several years in jail for it. When they call and told me that he was getting out. I packed up everything my sona dnI had and moved to a different state...I got remarried, then years later he found me. My husband talked to him told him to leave us alone or he would get gator food.(See in Flordia you can shoot someone in your home if you feel a threat with no repacussions) It worked for a while, when my husband traded me in for a younger model, I left that state also.....so far so good.

My son is now 15 and has stated he wants to talk to his fahter once....to tell him how much better his life has been without him.
    witchymomslove

Answer by witchymomslove at 11:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010