how do you get yourself in the mood for sex

i know my husband is get tried of me not beening in the mood for sex. The main reson why is so tried with work and the baby. I love him so much and find him verey sexy but feel so tried. How do you get yourself in the mood for husband

mommyof310

Asked by mommyof310 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• A hot bath, during which I fantasize, followed by lotion all over and perfume, then I'll make up the bed and tidy up the room, light some nice smelly candles and I'm good to go.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Porn... Although at this point I simply don't want anything to do with sex, I'm way to pregnant!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He gives me a backrub or scratch

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I use my mind, think about how good it feels and the way I feel after and go for it, it is all a mind set. Remember how it use to be before the kids....

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• offer bath or shower together and layher eachother in soap very slow and sexual...relaxing and a turn on in one!!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 7:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i use to always be in the mood lol but being preggo for the first time i have moments im not.. weird! sooo tired... but sometimes when i just look at him its like... wow... i remember why i love him and am attracted to him and so on.. he goof around too.. almost like wrestling.. i often lose cause hes tem times stronger then me and he loves to pick on me.. that right there the personal contact is a real getter going thing.. lol.. take a nap during the day when baby is.. put off some chores just so you can get in mood and satisfy DH GL :)
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 7:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Sometimes I just do it. It's rare that I am not in the mood, or that he doesn't get me in the mood. But, if I am not, I just go for it. Sex is amazing, and seconds into it, I'm really "into it".
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• a massaging showerhead and a hot, hot shower!! lots of touching!!
    clctalking

Answer by clctalking at 11:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010