Anyone hoping for a positive positive pregnancy test as a Christmas present?

I know I am!! Based on my cervical mucus I expect to ovulate in the next day or two which means....

I will either be getting my BFP or getting my period just in time for Christmas!!

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping for a BFP!

I think if I do get one I'm going to wrap it up and give it to my DH as a Christmas present OR make a Christmas dinner with just DH and the kids Christmas Eve before we go to family's house the next day AND I'll make baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby potatoes and a homemade bun. Then just as we sit down for dinner I'll say "Oh I forgot...There is a Bun in the Oven!...Can you go get it?" and see if he gets it. If he doesn't I bust out with the wrapped pregnancy test!!

LOL

If I don't get a BFP I think I'll still do the dinner idea when I finally do...trying not to get my hopes up but at the same time I'm REALLY HOPING to get a SUPER AWESOME Christmas present.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, that would be a miracle conception ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Oh hell NO! I'm due any day, if I am pregnant again by Christmas, I will make Chernobyl look like a firecracker mishap!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sabrina....To Funny!!!!!

I hope you have a happy, healthy and blessed birth!

You are getting an even better gift for Christmas!!! Merry Christmas!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I was due this December 18th but sadly m/c in June. I just took a HPT and found out that I am pregnant again! I am 11DPO but with the tender breasts for the past 5 or 6 days, mild cramping (different from PMS), a 'dip' at 5 and 6 DPO followed by increased temps these past 5 days, and my bloodwork results that my OB told me yesterday- high Progesterone well above normal, I thought I should just take a test to see. Well, to my shock, there was a second line! 3 more days before AF is expected to arrive. I am still holding my breath and I just can't believe this! I am not good at keeping secrets so DH already knows!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• CONGRATS!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I am, but at the same time am not! It would be AWESOME if I was, and I do kinda want to say that it's something I want for Christmas...but a BIG part of me would rather a new job (my career started) for Christmas, and then a baby. But I am definitely ready for BABY!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• congrats !!!!!!!! i am in the same situation because i did my homework right on time ..... but you that ......... and i supose to get my period today and i havent get it i wish my next test came positive ..... have you test yourself?
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 6:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• good luck! i would love to see a positive on my next test. What a wonderful chistmas present that would be!
    coco1983

Answer by coco1983 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2010