how do I add the playlist music player to my page & where?

knightymama

Asked by knightymama at 7:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have one on my page. You might have to be my friend to look at it, Other moms have them one theirs. All you have to is press the add button. Or you can look on the web site projectplaylist.com. Its pretty easy to make a play list on the site, and then it has the option to add it on to any site you want. If you need more help, you can ask me.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Or you can also go to the Home tab on CafeMom, select widget directory and then it will give you a list of different widgets. Click music, and then there will be different music players to choose from. If you follow the steps, step by step, it should not be that hard. I hope this helps. Let me know if you get one.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010