Why now? Why fox news is only now talking about this?

from the DailyKos

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/11/5/19367/8503/894/655089

Moments ago on FOX News, Carl Cameron reported some damning leaks from the McCain camp on Sarah Palin.

McCain aides are one thing, but how dare the Fox correspondents only come clean on this stuff right now?!

According to McCain aides, she had to be told which nations were part of NAFTA (hint: there are only three and we're all neighbors...)
According to her debate prep team, she had to be reminded that Africa was a CONTINENT, not a country.
She refused any preparation for the Katie Couric interview and in general, never thought she needed to be "briefed." And she wanted to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency?!
All three instances make me shiver in my boots when I think what COULD have been. Watch this video. it's news from fox news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• msmoody mainly I just feel digusted. That these people KNEW the truth about her, but were so afraid about losing their jobs, they were willing to put MY country at risk.

It is disgusting. I'm glad it came from fox news since republicans only like fox news. It's a shame that we are only hearing about this now.

and while we all make mistakes I think most of us know which nations are part of NAFTA and most of us are not running for VP

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• who cares :) McCain/Palin lost. :) seriously the woman thought Afghanistan was our neighboring country! come on, we only have 2 neighboring countries. I was scared who she was gonna bomb...Canada or Mexico LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I had a moment when I felt sorry for her for being used as such a tool, and I had hoped her political career wasn't ruined because of McCain's decions.

However, mainly I just feel digusted. That these people KNEW the truth about her, but were so afraid about losing their jobs, they were willing to put MY country at risk. And McCain. McCain KNEW she had no business being anywhere NEAR the White House, but winning meant more.

Thank God we didn't fall for it.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Before anyone criticizes that this was from some liberal biased news source, here's the link to the story..notice your beloved FOX NEWS broke this story first..

LINK

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• some of those tv shows are just plain gossip and on youtube you can put crap in there to make anyone belive anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Everybody makes mistakes or says stupid things. Good thing yours or mine aren't broadcasted all over the news....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• anon 12:13 some of those tv shows are just plain gossip and on youtube you can put crap in there to make anyone belive anything

if you bother to look at the video you would have seeing that IT IS a clip form FOX NEWS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Why can't everyone just leave her alone? How do you spell hypocrite?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yeah and Obama said there were 57 States!!! And he is our pres. OMG
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• all of them have said stupid things. we can only imagine the extreme pressure & stress running for pres/vp must be! and in our world of 24 hour news theres bound to be several jumbled sentances...all the candidates did it. obama said 57 states & mccain called everyone his "fellow prisoners". just laugh & move on.
    but thats not what this is saying...she refused to be briefed or in other words "informed". did the person spill before the election? i doubt fox news knew this ahead of time. and if they did they prolly knew mccain was going to lose, but just didnt want him to lose by even more than he was projected
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:07 AM on Nov. 6, 2008