anyone else use to smoke before getting preggo??

just a random question. I was looking at my profile and it says its been a little over 3 months since I quit cold turkey... Basically the day I found out I was pregnant... its been hard but i seldom crave for one anymore... anyone else use to smoke too?

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I smoked before we had our first. It was hard to quit, but once I was done I was done. The only time I would ever crave one after the pregnancy was while drinking. I drink like three times a year though so I was able to stay strong. lol
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• awesome!
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I did. I stopped cold turkey right when I found I was prego the 1st time. After I had them, I tried it and got sick. So never again, and now I can't even stand the smell.
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I didn't quit for awhile after finding out I was pregnant...but at about 8 weeks I did finally go cold turkey, although I bummed a few cigarettes :P I've been so nauseated that I don't think I could smoke anyhow now! I really don't like the smell.
    Nawti

Answer by Nawti at 1:34 AM on Dec. 7, 2010