I just saw a mouse!!!!

I am like freaked out i HATE mice. Its just a field mouse and i have never seen one in the house but OMG. What do i do i'm scared to get up to go to the bathroom. He is like right out side the bedroom door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• aw I think field mice are cute! :) don't worry, it can't hurt you! go to the bathroom :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• omg cute?? lol they scare the sh*t outta me!!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Ahh go use the bathroom.. eventually your bladder will start bothering you more than the mouse. LOL.. but your not the only one scared of them... I am too. :)
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think they're cute, too. Just keep telling yourself the truth - it is just going about it's business and it won't hurt you. There is nothing to be afraid of.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:10 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• they are so cute and little it does not mean not harm,just a warm place for the winter.Just 2 days ago my cat carried a mice in a trap from the basement all the way to my bedroom,I think i would have like to see it run across my room instead of that.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• get a snake lol
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Field mice are indeed cute, but I'm sorry to tell you that they don't travel alone. This happened to me when i was attending art school, first i saw a cute one that scare the hell out of me...Then i thought how cute!...At night i would sleep completely covered from head to toe with my blanket and i felt it jump on top of me a couple of times...then one morning my entire bread loaf had a hole through the middle...my fruit too...chocolate wrappers...pretty soon I'd come home from school at night and 100 of them would scattered, jumping out of garbage cans, pantry, kitchen...EVERYWHERE!!!!! the cute little fucker had his entire village move in!

Loba

Answer by Loba at 1:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• With cold weather starting, mice will naturally try to come in and see what the can mooch out of your pantry. Either set a trap or get a cat--two fairly quick ways to rid you of the problem. Personally, I have 13 barn cats, and I never see a mouse in my house anymore.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:43 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• It is not the little mouse that freaks me out it is the startle factor. That and the fact that mice are incontinent and leave disease ridden bacteria droppings where ever they go...gross. Set a live trap and return him out to the wild where he belongs.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Be careful! DO NOT handle the droppings of field mice! They can contain a very deadly Hantavirus!!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008