Are you looking forward to the year being overwith?

I'd like to say that this year has been quite a long and exhausting one with all that has transpired. I am not unhappy with the fact that we are a few weeks from starting a new year. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes because this year has been a very trying and exhausting year. But on a good note I am starting to figure out alot about myself and I have alot of faith that the New Year will be a very rewarding one. I stopped drinking, I am eating better and I am starting my own business and going back to school. It is going to be a lot of hard work but I know I can do it and it will be so worth it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Welll, no,because just moving into the next year won't change anything or help at all. The New Year is just a calendar date.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• YES! THIS YEAR (except for my birthday) SUCKED!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ya
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I haven't managed to figure out where the edges of the year are, yet --in reality. Calendars have always felt like fiction to me, and the fact that there is no space or border between Dec 31 and Jan 1 just amplifies the feeling.

There is nothing about my life that comes with a label like 'this is all one piece, and it is separated from later.' Like trying to determine if this has been a 'good day' or a 'bad day' doesn't make sense to me: my moods shift and change from moment to moment, and I experience all kinds of situations and feelings and thoughts throughout the day --which ones 'count' for today's evaluation, which ones get set aside as irrelevant or not good enough (or not bad enough) to matter?

Right now, my tailbone hurts and I have cold toes... the furnace has just come on and that's costing me money and reminding me that it's the dark, cold part of the year... I need to start dinner. Good day? Bad?

Who can tell?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I am looking forward to SPRING.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Oh and I say ya because...I am ready to meet my baby due April 25th. ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yes I plan to start the new year with a positive attitude
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 8:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Had a great year! welcomed my son in law to the family, my son got engaged, another son started dating a great girl, husband and I took our first cruise and youngest is in collage!!!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i would like to say i want this year over with. if it could go wrong it did. if it could break it did. and it all started down hill after hubby got deployed. so lets hope next year would be better.
    mommydaj

Answer by mommydaj at 10:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010