Would you feel hurt? adult content

My SO just told me I am loose. I have never delivered vaginally so I thought after 6 years he would have mentioned it before. It really hurt my feelings. Also most times I think he comes to fast so if I were tighter I would think that it would be even more of a problem. Does being loose/tight matter to you? Also his penis is pretty thin (at least compared to the only other man I have been with) so could it just seem loose to him because he is small? I guess this is a dumb thing to be concerned about but it just made me mad.

xredstarsx

Asked by xredstarsx at 8:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is the one with the problem. Tell him to stop blaming his small penis size on your perfectly normal vagina. That'll teach him. I bet he won't ever mention it again! LOL!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• WTF?? Uh.. I'm stumped as to why he'd say that...esp after 6yrs.

Aw:( I'm sorry :( I'm sure you haven't slept with every man in the country- I'm sure your just fine !!! ....
    Ignore him! That was rude..
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'd be hurt to, I'm not gonna lie. But...I wouldn't take what he said too hard. He could be wrong. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Wow, yeah, I would be totally offended by that and might be tempted to come back with "Are you sure it's not just because you're so SMALL?". I mean really, who says something like that to the person they are supposed to be in love with?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes I agree, tell him its because hes just SMALL. Mili-meter peter .. I believe is what that is.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Id be pissed. Tell him how upset that makes you. No one should say that whether its true or not. He obvi is unhappy with himself and has to blame his male pride on you. Dont take it personal but def let him know how you feel....and why after 6 years? What does he have to compare you to? Just wrong
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would be pissed. I would have said back to him, "No, babe I'm not loose, you're just little." haha. I bet he would shut up after that. :-P
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 8:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It wouldn't bother me but I am just weird like that.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• what a hurtful thing to say...and you're loose compared to who?
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He had been with 8 women before me. And his ex wife could squeeze really tight I guess.
    xredstarsx

Comment by xredstarsx (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010