has anyone gotten pregnant 3 months after they just had a baby while breast feeding..

i have not had my period yet so i dont know when i should test.. this will be my third child if i am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes mine was 2 months after i had a baby.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• how did you know iluvmykidsxoxo?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have a cousin who needed fertility drugs to get pregnant with her first 3 kids. While nursing her third one she got pregnant at 4 months PP. She only knew because she started getting sick and decided to take a test at 6 months PP. I would test now if you think you are and if it is negative and you still feel off in two weeks then test again.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My first signs were i wasn't producing as much breast milk and also i was nauseous all the time.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• A lot of people don't get their period back for much longer than three months. Are you trying to get pregnant? It is possible that period won't even come back for a while. Obviously the best way to know is to take a HPT.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010