update on taking my mom to the er for 2 nd chance to see what is up

took her to the ER, waitted for the Dr well the Dr just said so what do you want me to do about this problem.... my eyes just got big and my mouth just dropped when he said it like that i have never in my life had a person tell me that i turned around and told my mom we are leaving if we are going to get that kind of meanness i will not put up with a rude Dr then he was being nice suck up but when my mom sees my Dr next w-day i will say something about it, but anyway found out she has infection in some places when the did the pap and the Dr ripped her in certain areas thats what made a hole... but have you ever had a mean Dr like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• If the other doctor has done that I would do something about it...he should get sued for doing that! I have never had a dr like that!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• That is horrible! How did the dr. cause the tear? Was it carelessness? If this could have been prevented, I would want other women to know. I wouldn't want them to experience the same pain and suffering that your mother is going through.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2008