Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to move out of my ex in laws house and it seems that he doesn't want to what can I do

I live with my ex-husband at his parents house but I am tierd of it my children need their own rooms.I think he still wants to live there because we do not pay rent only the bills but we don't get any privacy.What should i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • well, if he's your ex, why is your decision based on what he thinks? If he wants to stay, let him. If you feel you need to leave, then take the kids and go.

    I'm confused as to where the question is here. Or why there even is one.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • Stop living off your ex and his parents. Get a place for you and the kids and get on with your life. Until you stop relying on others to get by, you will not have the independence to have a say in where you live.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

  • If he is your ex, then he shall help you pay the rent of your own place. He has the responsibility to help you out.

    I am just moving back in with my ex' in law. They have a in law sweet there, so privacy isn't the problem, yet i dont' get to have my own friends over and less freedom somehow. You got to respect their rule at their house. Good luck!

    Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.