y is my 2 yr old so bad?!

he screams REALLY loud in stores.. he falls to the floor and does this melting leg thing.. he runs from me.. ugh! i just dont understand y mine is like the only one i see doing this in public.. at home he is fine..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Terrible Twos
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• :( my sons bad at home and so good in public.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 8:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He's not. They are all the same :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• and i see it's worst when he's tired.. and he also started telling embarrassing things to ppl.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He knows that he can get away with murder with you......

Answer by older at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• A lot of kids like the acoustics in stores. I have a grandson who would scream in every lobby we went through so he could hear the echos. They are just learning about their world. Put him in a cart or leave him with someone while you shop if it gets to be too much for you. They are just little explorers out for a new adventure.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i need advice!! it's hard b/c i have a new born too... so he knows i cant chase or pick him up easily..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Hes normal. That's his problem lmao
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my oldest son use to do that when he was little. so i started when he was good he would get a dollar toy but if he was bad i would stop what i was doing and we would leave,this meant at times of leaving a buggy full of groceries but after about 2 to 3 weeks he started striaghting out and i never had a problem afterwards.i hope this helps.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• boys....
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 8:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010