Update: What to expect

i had my appointment today for an u/s, well ladies, im very upset, two weeks ago i had a positive home test and yesterday it was neg. dr ordered an u/s, and the sonographer told me that i had been pregnant but all she could find was an empty sac. she said that by the size of it it stopped growing last week at 7 weeks when i thought i was 5 weeks. i was off. she couldn't find anything and she told me that it will pass by itself when i have my period this month and to come back when i have my appointment in 2 weeks so the dr. can give me the results from my blood test and the u/s results.
have any of u had this kind of thing happen to u????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im sorry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my dh doesn't even know what to say this is my second ms in a yr i had the other one in march. what can i expect to happen after this????
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Im sorry!
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 8:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i know someone that was told the same thing, but she went on to have a baby...that baby that was supposedly an empty sack. keep on taking care of yourself, living well and eating well.
    i wish the best for you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• they told me at my u/s with my DS that i was pregnant and there was an empty sac as well... now i have an active healthy 2 yr old and one on the way!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 11:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010