When did they schedule it?

I know that they scheldule a c-sec around 38 wks what i want to know is when did they actually schedule it before then I'm 30wks and was wondering when they would be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• any where between 38 and 42 weeks. you would have to ask your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i mean what appt before then. for they actuallypicking a day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• sorry :) miss interpreted the question :) LOL duh! my brain left for a minute :) forgive me :)

about 36 weeks, they'll want to make sure baby is fully developed before definitely deciding on a date. They may do a "temporary" scheduled date that is subject to change sooner though, maybe at 32-34 weeks. but that date would not be written in stone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thank you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was pulled in a month prior to 38 weeks, and asked to pick a date, unfortunately I had to go to a hospital that was further away, but oh well, I ensured the doctor I wanted was going to be performing the surgery. My son was due August 1st, and I elected to have him on the 23rd of July; I could have had him sooner but I 23 is like my lucky number LOL
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• my doc has picked one week before the due date but he also told us that was subject to change as things get further along. They are picking a monday because it's one week but we are pushing for a Friday:)
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 8:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Im 31 weeks and i have ALONG time to wait until we get a date on the c-section,
    my doc is out for knee surgery and he wont be back until DEC but around that time i am due,
    i will be 38 weeks i beleive the 22nd, so close to xmas i know,

what do they do take another ultrasound and figure if the baby is fully deveolped or do they run blood tests?
    i know that they want the little one to be here before 39th week,
    so...i have to decide after or before xmas

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• do u know for shure you will need a c-section?
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 9:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes i do i cant dialate. I have had 2 already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OK they should schulde it soon once they do It is possable to change it for health reason. and such.
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008