It's a Wonderful Life (The Movie) ............................

Do you like it?

And please tell me if you consider yourself a Conservative or a Liberal.

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 9:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• One of the all-time classics! Jimmy Stewart was at the top of his game in that one. Such a great message as well. And, no big secret, I'm a Conservative!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i love that movie, and i have since i was a teen. dh hates black and white movies, so i rarely watch it. i love all movies with jimmy stewart! i was pretty liberal as a teen and young adult, and i seem to get more and more conservative as i get older.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Good movie and I am conservative.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I like it because of Jimmy Stewart. Some people say t is "too good to be true" and too sugary sweet but I think it is a good family film and teaches a lesson. I am sort of middle of the road---Liberal in a way as far as personal issues,no longer a totally conservative Republican. (I was when I was younger)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm a liberal and it's one of my favorites. We watch it at least once a holiday season.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm a liberal (moderate on some issues), and I love that movie. I watch It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas almost every year. I love many of the classics!
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Do I like the movie... I'm in my 40's and I can't say I have ever watched it all the way through! Am I conservative or a Liberal? Depends on the day... depends on my mood. Seriously!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Never actually saw it. Seemed too schmaltzy for my taste.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010