are they different sizes?

my boobs are like a cup size different im 29wks. are yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• mine went from a B cup b4 kids to a D cup by the time i was done...and stayed a D cup...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• my boobs are two different sizes... my bra fits funny
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Not sure if you mean did you breasts change size during pregnancy, or are your breasts two different sizes, but yes and yes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes, i had 34 dds (natural) and now im about double that -36wks-, so bad that I just wear sports bras - don't even know what size they are. and yes, my right is a little bigger than my left.
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yes ...Im about that as well,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Well we're naturally asymmetrical, and I notice all the time (not preggo right now, but not for lack of trying!) that the right is bigger than the left. When they swell during pregnancy, it gets worse lol. You either have more fatty tissue/milk ducts in one breat than you do in the other, or one is starting to fill with colostrum before the other is. I say this under the assumption that you weren't lopsided before pregnancy, lol.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My left is a little bigger than my right and also provides a stronger milk flow. NURSE EVENLY or it will get worse!
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• When I I am pregnant my boobs go from an A to a C or D (depends) and my right one is always smaller then my left one (even when not pregnant) (been preg. 6 times btw)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2008