How do you calm your morning (all day) sickness?

i'm on baby #3 and with my ds i only had morning sickness for about 2 weeks, kinda like a flu, then it was gone. with my dd i had it almost all day with no end in sight! and with baby #3, it's all day, everyday, all the time and won't quit! any suggestions for relief?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant, I drank an awful lot of hot peppermint tea with honey. It soothed my stomach and my throat, & the smell made me relax too. Hugs doll hope it gets better!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I used to suck on Preggie Drops and Life Savers all day. Helped a bit.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I think it's different for everyone, but with this one (my first girl after two boys!) orange soda was my lifesaver the first couple months!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 9:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Ginger ale and ginger candy were my lifesaver... that and minty gum... I hope it gets better for you... Congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• The preggie drops also worked well for me, but it seemed to change from day to day. Sometimes if I had to go run an errand chewing gum would help. Other times only saltines and ginger ale would work. Good luck, and eventually it will end!!
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• saltines!!!!! lifesavers!!! gingerale!!! worked wonders when i was pregnant with my son whos now 4 i also was sick all day and every day i ened up going on iv 2 times because i was dehydrated
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• ovaltine and oj in the morning, salsa at lunch and I was good the rest of the day ;-)
    MKsGrammie

Answer by MKsGrammie at 7:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2010