Is Theraflu safe while pregnant?

My friend is almost 17wks pregnant and wanting to know if the Walgreens brand of Theraflu is safe to use? Thanks for any advise!!

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 9:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The box should have that info on it. And, if not, call any Walgreen's 24 hour pharmacy and the pharmacist can tell you (or your friend).
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Ya she looked there and it says consult your physician and I told her to call and talk with the nurse on with labor and delivery and she said that was one product she had no idea about! So now she is calling the pharmacist like you advised. I never even thought about telling her to do that! LOL Thanks so much!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would ask a dr. yup ask the pharmacist thye would know
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You're welcome! Please post what she learns. Never know when someone else might need to know! :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• She just got off the phone with him and he said that the Walgreens Theraflu will not hurt the baby cause it has low enough meds in it!! So thanks again so much for all the replies!!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• hey chica!! yes, theraflu is safe, i had to take that with the twins!
    joshismyangel

Answer by joshismyangel at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010