Why is it?

Why is it, when a person asks a question or posts something they don't use spell check? Bad spelling and bad grammer make people look like uneducated idiots. This has been driving me nuts for quite a while. If spell check isn't used there is a book in existence that can be used. I call it a DICTIONARY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Most little errors don't bother me, but when the whole post or question reads like a second-grader wrote it...yikes!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well, my errors are generally grammatical or a word is technically spelled right though it's not the right word for the sentence :) KWIM
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Please check prior questions, of a similar nature! People don't use it for their own various reasons. If you find a post that irritates you just move on and don't finish reading it. That is what I do. I'm guilty of not spell checking, but for the most part I have pretty good spelling and make minor typos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Some people have no idea that spell-check exists, or how to use it if they do know about it.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I love my browser :) it underlines things in red if it's misspelled :) but like I said, it's kind of stupid when it comes to me just being an air head and typing the wrong word completely LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• oh god, get over it already....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• some people dont choose to use it and some might spell correctly all the time that when they type fast they dont notice it,i actually dont mind at all!
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Actually, I didn't even know there was a spell check until just now and I literally mean just now. I clicked on the full editor and whada ya know, spell check lol

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• shut up... who carees ooops i spelt that wrong.. oh no... Someone people just type fast and things gont get spelled right....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• BallardMomma why do you feel the need to insult someone for asking question? Did she tell you to Foff of to shut up? No. Spelling fast isn't bad but you can still use spell check. What is a gont?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008