question for your dh s/o

hi can you ask you hubby or s/o if they play smack down vs raw 2011 online if they ever played against a player name 01 champrk 01  if so  if they beat him did he take them off his friends list  just  was wondering cause this kid get so mad  if someone beat him in this game  he will start calling people names  so i ask him to play against me  he started calling me a fat a** cu** all because i ask him to play against me i was like so you can run your mouth but you will not fight a girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 16-yr-old says the username looks familiar but he doesn't remember.. Sounds like that kid should get a life though!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yes he need more then a life if i ever here my son talk like he was last night my son would be picking up his teeth's up off the ground he told my bf that he has sex  with my son all cause my bf beat him in his own game some of they kids the way they talk now a day is nuts there this other kid on there with the screen name go 4 Collins he only 9 years old that my son used to talk to till he ask my bf if he ever had sex before my bf was like i have 2 kids then he go on to ask if my bf ever had a blow job yea let just say that he not my son friend anymore

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010