Anyone ever have to have an hysteroscopy?

I have been diagnosed with endometriosis /hyperplasia and am scheduled to have an hysteroscopy and D&C next month. Just wondering if anyone else has gone through this and if you have, can you offer any words of encouragement or comfort?? I'm a big baby, lol!

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Health

• my heart goes out to you and I'm sorry your not feeling well. can I ask what are your symptoms?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Thank you!
    My symptoms were very heavy bleeding and passing clots on my period, even though I've been on the pill. I was also getting migraines and having dizzy spells (most likely due to the loss of so much blood in such a short period of time). I had an ultrasound just after my last perid and the lining of my uterus was three times the thickness it should have been. So my dr. is basically doing a biopsy of it and "cleaning it out" at the same time.
    TwinMomma122304

Comment by TwinMomma122304 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010