What are you getting your DH/SO for Christmas??

My hubby is boring yet difficult to shop for. All he ever asks for is books, movies & video games. I know what he DOESN'T like, but I have the hardest time figuring out what he would like, lol.

What do you get your SO?

TwinMomma122304

Asked by TwinMomma122304 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• New shoes, snow pants, gun scope, jacket
    but my husband is super easy to shop for he is an avid hunter so there is also something that he needs for that.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• See my hubby doesn't hunt and he's not really into sports. He's a total geek, lol. I mean there's a wealth of books and games to get him, but that's SO boring to me, lol!
    TwinMomma122304

Comment by TwinMomma122304 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Haha, we must have the same husband. It makes it easy at least. You can get everything on amazon :) He's getting books, movies and video games. I'm getting him a gift cert. for a massage and a pedicure, clothing, and something funny that I haven't found yet.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I got my hubby a really nice pea coat. He is the hardest man to shop for....never a single idea comes out of that man's mouth I tell you! And I listen and pay attention all year round lol
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 10:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would get him a sexy or funny book or game, that you wrap up with another "normal" one. It makes Christmas morning fun for you, if you hubby like boring things.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• My man is pretty hard to shop for too.. He won't tell anyone what he'd like, & he's really not into games or anything. He used to hunt, but he didn't renew his license this year, so I wracked my brain a lot to come up with something. He loves to wrap up in blankets at night, so I'm making him a super big, really soft, really warm quilt. I've never quilted before, so I'm just doing a simple patchwork quilt. It's actually pretty easy & quick, & it looks pretty good too. And I'm actually enjoying making it! I think he's gonna like it.... there's a primal part of most men that likes to feel like their woman is making things for them.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nothing:( When the kids are out of the house and we have some extra money to burn we will buy for each other but as of now we focus on the kids and other family.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm thinking of giving him his freedom if he doesn't straighten up

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I got my husband the Die Hard collection and I was going to get him some shoes but they wouldn't have gotten here till after Christmas, so that is all her got :P He is the same, I know what he likes but he is so hard to buy for becasue he just buys whatever when he wants it!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Same thing he gets me every year - not a d*** thing.
    Anonymous