Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hhmmmmm.....I have several people in my life that I have no problems sitting in silence with (it isn't awkward). I'm just super comfortable with those people....they're like my kindred spirits :) My hubby and I sit next to eachother all the time and don't talk and my heart is perfectly content, at peace, and joyful even. So if this is what you mean than yes, yes I have :)
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 10:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• noooo
    Anonymous

• No. If I feel like I've had an amazing conversation I make sure to tell the other person that. Sometimes we only have once to touch another person life and when that happens I feel the gift should be acknowledged - adds to the joy!!!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010